Trends for Events 2021
After the great success of the 2018, 2019 and 2020 editions, Trends for Events is back with a special event dedicated to the theme "Sparkle & Dazzle a new era of Weddings & Celebrations" during the Milan Wine Week 2020 on Thursday 7 October 2021 at 3.00 pm at PALAZZO BOVARA, Corso Venezia 51, Milan.
The great return of the Sparkling wines: Spumante, Prosecco, Champagne, Franciacorta. The desire to celebrate returns to the fore at the end of 2021 and will accompany the whole of 2022. The modalities, the numbers, the Weddings raise the level of quality, especially for the toasts.
A journey through the new Celebration Trends.
h 15.00 Sparkle & Dazzle a new era of Weddings & Celebrations
The excellences of the world of events and Food & Beverage management will meet to analyze evolutions and trends at Palazzo Bovara at Milano Wine Week. The event will also be broadcast live online streaming from Palazzo Bovara, Milan, on the Milan Wine Week channels.
- Luca Monica, CEO of Peck Milano from 2010 to 2015, Food & Beverage International advisor
- Marianna Ciancarelli, F&B Manager Hotel Il Pellicano, Argentario
- Alessandro Corona, CEO of Galleria Altido, Milan
- Alessandra Moretti, founder, artistic director and owner of Regie d’Autore, leader in the design and construction of scenographies for events
- Stefania Arrigoni, founder and President of Assowedding
Moderator: Diana Da Ros, International Wedding & Event Planner
FREE ENTRANCE subject to availability after registration via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
OFFICIAL PARTNERS Diana Da Ros Event Planner, Milan Wine Week, Galleria Altido, Assowedding, Loveday, Chiara Vitale Atelier Kore Milan, Alberto Menegardi flower designer, Fabienne Rea Make-up artist, Pellicano Hotels, Regie d’Autore
OFFICIAL MEDIA PARTNERS: Celebre Magazine World, Monaco Woman, Rinascimento Magazine
INSTAGRAM - https://www.instagram.com/trends_for_events